Apple River Hunting Preserve
Reopening mid August for Quail/Dog training
- Turn-of-the-century farmstead on the banks of the Apple River.
- 225 acres of prime hunting.
- Modern clubhouse.
- 50 miles from downtown St. Paul.
- Open for dog training beginning in August.
- Pheasant hunting begins in September.
Prairie Hills Ranch
Now taking reservations for Pheasant Season!
Outstanding South Dakota hunting only 4 1/2 hours from the Twin Cities. 2000 acres of CRP, food plots, wetlands, and native prairie create a hunt of such challenge and variety you’ll remember it for years to come. Our Prairie Hills Ranch is located in the heart of South Dakota’s Clark County and offers the finest natural combinations of pheasant and waterfowl hunting found anywhere in the state. Groups of 6, or more, enjoy exclusive daily hunting to some of the finest hunting in the Dakota’s.